The School is affiliated to the council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations. Our curriculum covers all the learning levels prescribed by the ICSE syllabus. The subjects offered for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE – 10) are
- English Language (Paper 1) and Literature (Paper 2)
- Second Language (Hindi /Malayalam)
- Mathematics General Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) History, Civics & Geography
- Economics Applications
- SUPW (Socially Useful & Productive Work)
- Community service is an essential part of the course
Indian School Certificate (I.S.C. – 12)
The Indian School Certificate Course has been designed in accordance with the recommendations of the New Educational Policy 1986. It is a two year course recommended for students after qualifying in the ICSE examination or its equivalent.
Admission to ISC course is open only to ICSE and CBSE students. Private candidates are not allowed for the examination.