Monthly fee payment for Kindergarten and Primary students must be paid by the parent/guardian. On no account should the fee be sent through the child.
- For High School students monthly fee payment may be sent through the student, make it a point to inform the school accounts sections immediately, so that the fee can be collected from the student immediately to avoid unnecessary situations.
- For convenience send the fee amount along with the fee card. The fee card is an important record that not only provides parents with an update on their wards monthly tuition /transportation fee status, it also enables office staff to quickly search for a student record. If in case receipt is not received within 2 days, please check with the accounts office.
- Fees are to be paid strictly in advance every month or if preferred quarterly. After due date (20th) of every month a fine of ₹10/- will be charged.
- Fees must be paid at the fee counter only during the recess and never during class hours by the pupils.
- Pupils will not be allowed to appear for the terminal or final examination unless all fees due are paid up to date.
- Parents and Guardians are requested to verify the entries in the fee card after payment.
- No leaving Certificate is given until all sums due to the school have been paid in full.
- Fees for January and February should be paid in the month of January and fees for March and April should be paid in the month of February before the due dates.